Do you have experience with Product Surveillance in the healthcare or technical field? If so, this job is for you! Our global client, in Trumbull, CT is seeking candidates with Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance experience for a 1 year contract. DOE: $20-$25 per hour.
- Support the intake of complaints from various sources
- Determines reportability of complaints to FDA and other international regulatory agencies
- Monitors quality, completeness, and timeliness of complaint intake information, reportability assessments, and investigation assignments
- Triages and escalates product/patient safety or compliance issues to management for immediate attention
- One year of previous experience required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
This employer offers the following:
- Amenities galore on this campus setting
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is
impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to
include your resume with your reply.