If you have experience in the International Logistics area this could be the job for you! Our client, is in the air purification systems area for Medical facilities and has us searching for an International Logistics and CS Specialist with CPG experience. This company is booming! A great opportunity to get in on the ground floor. DOE: $70-$80K + Benefits + Great Working Environment!
This position is open due to Growth!
- Respond to customers
- Owning orders through the supply chain process
- Responsible for all orders being entered according to regulatory requirements
- Manage shipments and maintain relationships with vendors
- Schedule pickup for Export orders and prepare proper paperwork
- Prepare all Commercial documentation required for Import process
- Strong Excel skills
- Prior experience in INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
- Must have CPG experience
- 5+ years of experience in the Logistics area
- Detailed oriented
- Working knowledge of current International Trade
- Ability to work with Customers and resolve problems
- Adept at cross-departmental communications and problem solving
This employer offers the following:
- Great work environment
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth Opportunity
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted - unfortunately with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.