Are you interested in joining one of the "Greatest Places To Work"? Our client, one of our nicest partners in the Fairfield County area is searching for a BRAND NEW Vice President of Total Rewards. This role reports into a very well respected CHRO and will lead a well oiled team of 6 as they are growing by leaps and bounds. This industry has been thriving for years through acquisitions, but is especially busy during COVID. This new role will begin at home and will return to the Norwalk North American Headquarters at a safe point. Casual dress code 5 days a week. Company strongly believes in work life balance.
Salary: Depending on skill set, ability to lead and education, this role will be well above $200K plus bonus!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Accountable for the strategy, design, development and implementation of all Total Rewards and Employee Operations
- Will be hands on with all areas of compensation, benefits, payroll, and HRIS
- STRONG compensation experience is the key to landing this role as well as benefits, payroll and HRIS
- BA required, Master's Degree preferred
- Proven leadership qualities with Excellent communication and interpersonal skills... Relatable and influential
- 10-15 years experience with the mantra: I have been there and done that... let me show you how it can be done here! Let me show you the way!
- Down to earth and one that gets excited over leading the charge!
- Naturally curious
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, 401K , life
- Beautiful office setting with lots of amenities and close to all transportation services
- Casual Business attire
- Nurturing and intellectually stimulating environment with opportunities to grow
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted - unfortunately with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.