Our client, a Private Equity firm located in Greenwich, CT is searching for a part-time Temporary Corporate Healthcare Coordinator. This healthcare professional will welcome my client’s employees back into their offices by making sure each individual is compliant with the Covid 19 reentry requirements. You will be taking temperatures, overseeing questionnaires and making sure everyone is doing well and staying complaint. Ideal for someone that lives locally. If you are an EMT, RN, Nursing student/Registered Nurse/ School Nurse, or a Healthcare Administrator who is used to checking patients vitals, and above all, if you are discreet (Understand HIPAA laws) and a caring person, this role may be perfect for you. Hours: 8-12 every day. Salary DOE: $34-40 per hour.
This position is open due to COVID 19 Pandemic and reopening of the office.
- Take vitals of every employee upon office arrival each day, including temperature
- Fill out questionnaires with sensitive medical information
- If needed, follow contact tracing guidelines if employee were to be positive
- Counsel and advise employees and display genuine care for the employees wellbeing
- Experience with taking patients vitals in the past
- Corporation prefers to have an LPN/Nurse/EMT/Nurse Practitioner on site
This employer offers the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- Lovely corporate office environment
All resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Please be sure to include your resume with your reply.