Our client in Stamford, CT is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their team. They are a manufacturing firm that offers Summer Hours, Work Life Balance and a wonderful Work Environment. DOE: $60-$65K + Benefits.
This position is open due to retirement.
- Support Customers with questions, returns and orders
- Work closely with various departments in the company
- Process orders and returns
- Schedule new product production
- Manage employees
- BA preferred
- 2 + years' of customer service experience in a Corporation
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience scheduling, doing quotes and dealing with various departments
- Experience Supervising staff
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Casual Fridays
- Summer Hours
- Pension Plan
- Shuttle to Train
- Unlimited Vacation
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.