Do you have Advanced Excel skills and are interested in a career in HR? This could be the role for you. Our Greenwich client has us recruiting for this new HR Analytics role within their HR team, and the manager is willing to train! DOE: $90-100K + Bonus + Full Benefits + Perks.
IMPORTANT: Due to the Covid – 19 virus, all roles are on a TEMPORARY HOLD. However, we are still “pipelining” candidates, which means we encourage you to send us your resume. We want to be at the ready when the market springs back to 100% - AND IT WILL…So please connect with us!
- Provide analytical and technical support for ad-hoc HR projects
- Support annual compensation process
- Support health & welfare benefit plan administration and analysis
- Identify and design systems and processes to improve efficiencies, compliance and accuracy
- Payroll reconciliation
- HR and Facilities Management project work as assigned
- Advanced Excel skills (nested if statements and v lookups)
- Programming (SQL/VBA) experience
- Familiarity with macros a plus
- Ability to structure analysis to answer questions
- Ability to build databases, large datasets and workflow processes
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid Parking
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted.
In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.